Self Heating Bento (Sichuan Boiled Beef)
Sichuan Boiled Beef is a Chinese classic dish features tender, juicy beef slice and crispy vegetables in a spicy and tingly broth that is infused with the unmistakable heat of Sichuan peppercorns and aromatic spices.
This self-heating bento features separated containers for meat and rice which is good design in preventing the rice getting too mushy from the sauce of the meat. These hot pots are designed to heat the food within the container using the built-in heating element, allowing you to enjoy a hot and freshly cooked meal on-the-go without the need for external heat sources or cooking equipment. They are popular for their convenience and ability to provide a warm and satisfying meal anytime, anywhere.
How to prepare your self heating Hot Pot:
(1) Separate the two bowls inside the self heating hot pot meal kit.
(2) Put all the ingredients into the inner bowl. Separate the rice from the preserved meat.
(3) Put the self heating pack at the bottom of the larger external bowl. Fill cold water to a specified line.
(4) Place the smaller inner bowl that has the rice ingredients back into the external bowl. Cover it with lid. Wait for 15 minutes.
(5) Open the lid after 15 minutes. Mix the ginger sauce onto your rice as per your liking.
Out of stock
Item Out Of Stock - Email Me When Available
|This product will be delivered according to our courier partner’s standard delivery timeframe of 2 to 9 business days.