Self Heating Hot Pot (Stewed Pork Belly with Preserved Vegetable)
Self Heating Hot Pot (Stewed Pork Rice With Pickle Vegetable) -Stewed Pork Belly with Preserved Vegetable or Mei Cai Kou Rou, usually cooked in Claypot is a classic Chinese dish of steamed pork belly with preserved mustard greens and a delicious silky sauce. A pure comfort food over rice!
Try Self heating hot pot to fix the craving for something wholesome, filling and satisfying. Self heating hot pot provides the convenience of an instant meal beyond that of instant noodles. Something different for a change! It includes ginger sauce pouch which you can mix into the rice! Delicious!
How to prepare your self heating Hot Pot:
(1) Separate the two bowls inside the self heating hot pot meal kit.
(2) Put all the ingredients (except for the ginger sauce pouch) into the inner bowl. Separate the rice from the preserved meat.
(3) Put the self heating pack at the bottom of the larger external bowl. Fill cold water to a specified line.
(4) Place the smaller inner bowl that has the rice ingredients back into the external bowl. Cover it with lid. Wait for 15 minutes.
(5) Open the lid after 15 minutes. Mix the ginger sauce onto your rice as per your liking.
Pls do NOT place hot water into the self heating hot pot.
Out of stock
Item Out Of Stock - Email Me When Available
|This product will be delivered according to our courier partner’s standard delivery timeframe of 2 to 9 business days.