Haidilao Self Heating Hotpot (Vegetables)
This Hotpot is created by Haidilao, a well-established hot pot restaurant in China, operating in many locations across the globe. Haidilao self-heating hotpot allows people to enjoy hotpot meals without the need for a stove or any other cooking equipment. It is a pre-packaged meal that comes with all the necessary ingredients, including meat, vegetables, and soup base, in a special container that heats up the food automatically.
This Haidilao Hotpot (Vegetables) is vegetarian friendly and is super fun to make. The flavours are on point but please be warned this is spicy – whole-mouth-buzzing kind of spicy. So if you like a spice and you like to have a meat free meal and it is definitely for you
Haidilao Self Heating Hotpot (Vegetables) ingredients: Lotus root, potatoes, kelp, fungus, bamboo shoots, corn, vermicelli and spicy mala hot pot base
How to prepare your self heating Hot Pot:
(1) Separate the two bowls inside the self heating hot pot meal kit.
(2) Put all the ingredients (except for the ginger sauce pouch) into the inner bowl. Separate the rice from the preserved meat.
(3) Put the self heating pack at the bottom of the larger external bowl. Fill cold water to a specified line.
(4) Place the smaller inner bowl that has the rice ingredients back into the external bowl. Cover it with lid. Wait for 15 minutes.
(5) Open the lid after 15 minutes. Mix the ginger sauce onto your rice as per your liking.
For our full range of Self Heating Hotpot, please click here.
Out of stock
Item Out Of Stock - Email Me When Available
|This product will be delivered according to our courier partner’s standard delivery timeframe of 2 to 9 business days.